Mattress in a Box – how & when you can get it
Is delivery really free?
Yes, delivery is free to anywhere in Australia, providing our contracted delivery agent services that location. If in doubt, contact us through the website and we will confirm that we can deliver to your location.
All products are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne, Australia and come with Free Delivery, Australia wide.
Mattress & Base:
- Melbourne Metro 7 business days
- Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Canberra Metro within 14 business days
- All other areas within 21 business days.
- Metro within 14 business days
- All other areas within 21 business days
Business days are defined as Monday to Friday and exclude weekends and public holidays. From time to time, the lead time may be longer depending on the location or covid restrictions/staff shortages and we apologize if your order is delayed.
- The delivery service is to the Front Door of a Ground Floor dwelling ONLY. Depending on your location/delivery address you may be asked to help the driver to unload the mattress from the back of the truck/ute/van. If you require the mattress to be taken inside, upstairs or you cannot provide help at the time of delivery then please let us know immediately on receipt of this order so we can look into what other services are available in you location. Please note, other delivery services may have a delivery cost and we will inform you of this before it’s confirmed on you order.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions and high demand across all delivery networks the average delivery times quoted above may take longer then expected and we apologies if you receive any delays in receiving your order.
All mattresses sold at bedinaboxshop.com.au come with a 30 or 100 Night Trial period. The trial period for each mattress is listed on the individual product pages.
If you are not happy with the mattress for any reason within the mattresses qualifying trial period, you can swap it over for another mattress in our range or return it and get a full refund.
All returned mattresses are donated to our charity partner the Salvos to help those in need.
Return shipping is free in all Metro location (Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Hobart & Perth). If you are outside these metro locations, we will try to locate a charity in your area who can pick up your mattress. If we are unable to locate a charity that services your area, then you will need to arrange at your cost, to get the mattress to them or to a nominated depot in your closest metro location.
As all 30/100 Night Trial returned mattresses go to charity, to live another life, they must be in an as-new condition with no damage, stains, marks or rips. We highly recommend using a mattress protector with your mattress.
If you choose to swap over the mattress, then you will need to pay the difference in price if it is more expensive alternatively we will refund you the difference in price if it is cheaper.
Please note the trial is limited to one mattress swap or return per household, delivery address or order. If you need to purchase multiple mattresses, we recommend buying one first to make sure you are happy then placing another order.
If you would like to swap or return your mattress, please email [email protected]
Need additional info on our products or services? Our online Live Chat team is available 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm. Talk to us on LiveChat today.